esepciallyAnimal Homeopathy in Australia from Acacia Animal Care, the dog, cat, horse, poultry and pet homeopathy expert.
Charissa has written a book about homeopathic research, designed to clarify and show the attributes and limitations of good quality homeopathic research. It is called Quantitative Homeopathic Research, Seven Simple Steps: The Little Black Book. For Hard Copies email Dr Charissa or phone 0418 759 237 . The book can be seen here
- Hard copy ISBN 978-0-9870868-0-8
- Paperback ISBN 978-0-9870868-1-5
- E book ISBN 978-0-9870868-2-2
There is a homeopathic association for veterinarians, the IVAH. www.ivah.org
I refer people to research papers by Dr Robert Mathie.
Homoeopathic remedies - how they are made?
They are made of substances diluted many times. Very dilute substances are used to treat diseases similar to those caused by the substance at full strength. almost any substance can be made into homeopathic remedy.The number of dilutions is called the potency. The potency affects the effect of the remedy. Above a 12 c dilution, there is no physical substance in the remedy.12 c means the substance has been diluted one to 100 times, with 12 serial repetitions .Between each dilution the substance is shaken or banged on a firm surface. This is called succussion. Research has shown that at high dilutins of some substances, electromagnetic resonance remains which may be the cuase of effective medical action.
Remedies are given while the symptoms are present, and stopped according to clinical appearance. There is a large pattern of symptoms for each remedy, and homeopaths are well trained and learned about these disease pictures.
These medicines have increasing research to back them, especially from the Heel company of Germany, the producers of homeopathic complexes, the most commonly used being Traumeel S which has wide ranging uses:. Cream and tablets can be purchased from Dr Charissa
- Birnesser, H., Oberbaum, M., Klein, P., Weiser, M., 2004. THE HOMEOPATHIC PREPARATION TRAUMEEL® S COMPARED WITH NSAIDS FOR SYMPTOMATIC TREATMENT OF EPICONDYLITIS Journal of Musculoskeletal Research 8, 119-128.
- Bohmer, D., Ambrus, P., 1992. Treatment of sports injuries with Traumeel ointment: a controlled double-blind study. Biological Therapies 10, 290-300.
- Oberbaum, M., Yaniv, I., Ben-Gal, Y., Stein, J., Ben-Zvi, N., Freedman, L., Branski, D., 2001. A randomized, controlled clinical trial of the *homeopathic* medication TRAUMEEL S (R) in the treatment of chemotherapy-induced stomatitis in children undergoing stem cell transplantation. Cancer 92, 684-690.
- Boericke, W. (1927) Pocket Manual of the Homoeopathic Materia Medica and Repertory, 1997 edition, B. Jain, San Francisco.
- Samuel Hahnemann wrote the original work on which homeopathic medicine is based. Although this is not scientific in today’s terms, it was based on meticulously recorded multiple observations which are reported in the homeopathic publication called Organon, the last of which is the 6th edition.
Read more about the history of homeopathic research
Accepted Complementary Medicine Journals (refer UQ e-journal list)
These include The British Journal of Homeopathy, (now called Homeopathy) and The Journal of Complementary and Alternative Medicine. Supporting papers from these journals are in the Read more about Homeopathic research from the first read more.:
This company markets an homeopathic animal computer repertory - www.naturalhealingsoftware.com